outrigger (plural outriggers)
- (nautical) Any of various projecting beams or spars that provide support for a sailing ship's mast.
- (nautical) A long thin timber, pontoon, or other float attached parallel to a canoe or boat by projecting struts as a means of preventing tipping or capsizing.
- (rowingl) An outrigger canoe or boat.
- (nautical) An iron bracket or brace for an oarlock projecting from the side of a rowing boat.
- An extension mechanism, often retractable when not in use, on a boat, vehicle, or structure which helps to stabilize it to keep it from tipping over.
(nautical) beam that provides support for a mast
(nautical) a float or pontoon
(nautical) an outrigger canoe