Related to pita, ultimately from Aramaic meaning simply "bread".
pide (countable and uncountable, plural pides)
- Turkish flatbread traditionally prepared during Ramadan.
- The bread combined with various toppings cooked to form a common Turkish meal.
- Uyghur: please add this translation if you can
- Informal second-person singular (tú) affirmative imperative form of pedir.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present indicative form of pedir.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present indicative form of pedir.