Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Rhymes: -aɪɪti
- (uncountable) reverence and devotion to God
- Colleen's piety led her to make sacrifices that most people would not have made.
- (uncountable) similar reverence to one's parents and family
- (countable) a devout act or thought
reverence and devotion to God
reverence to one's family
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked