- Affected with rabies.
- Of or pertaining to rabies, or hydrophobia.
- a rabid virus
- Furious; raging; extremely violent.
- Very extreme, unreasonable, or fanatical in opinion; excessively zealous.
- a rabid socialist
- rabid Green Bay Packers fans
- The rabid flight, Of winds that ruin ships. -- Chapman
affected with rabies
of or pertaining to rabies, or hydrophobia
furious; raging; extremely violent
very extreme, unreasonable, or fanatical in opinion; excessively zealous
rabid (plural rabids)
- A human or animal infected with rabies.
- Someone who is fanatical in opinion.