racer (plural racers)
- Someone who takes part in a race.
- A racehorse.
- An animal known for its fast speed, or suitable for racing; applied especially to a number of North American snakes, certain kinds of lake trout, etc.
- A vehicle or other device used for racing.
- Any of several genera of colubrid snakes.
someone who takes part in a race
racehorse — see racehorse
something used for racing
- present tense of
racer m (plural racers)
- “racer” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).