- (countable, uncountable) The act of entering again.
- a re-entry into public life
- The return of a spacecraft into the Earth's atmosphere.
- (law) The reestablishment of possession under a right or rights reserved in a previous conveyance.
- (law) The act of retaking possession of land, etc.; the entry by a lessor upon the premises leased, on failure of the tenant to pay rent or perform the covenants in the lease.
- (music, of a ukulele) A break in the pitch order of strings.
- (physiology) The reactivation of (a region of) myocardial tissue by a single, returning impulse.
- (card games, bridge and whist) The act of retaking the lead by winning a trick.
- (card games, bridge and whist) A re-entry card.
the return of a spacecraft into the atmosphere