- A monk of a reformed order.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Weever to this entry?)
- A disgraced officer who is deprived of command, but retains rank and sometimes pay.
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
(See the entry for reformado in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.)
- masculine singular past participle of reformar
- Masculine singular past participle of reformar.