Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (music, countable) A musical composition, commonly of a lively, cheerful character, in which the first strain recurs after each of the other strains.
- (countable) A small, disk-shaped piece of food, especially a single-serving dessert or small piece of candy.
- (countable) A dark-skinned grape, a hybrid of Vitis vinifera with Vitis amurensis and others.
- (uncountable) A game resembling keep-away, used to train soccer players: one group is tasked with completing a number of passes while the other group tries to take possession of the ball.
- (obsolete, uncountable) A gambling game played with small balls on a table.
small disk-shaped piece of food
- circle (as in a group of people)
This entry needs an inflection-table template.
rondo m (plural rondos)