Jump to navigation Jump to search
|← 6||7||8 →|
| Cardinal: seven|
Multiplier: septuple, sevenfold
- The ordinal form of the number seven.
- 7th, 7th; (in names of monarchs and popes) VII
ordinal form of the number seven — See also translations at 7th
seventh (plural sevenths)
- The person or thing in the seventh position.
- One of seven equal parts of a whole.
- (music) A tone of the seventh degree from a given tone, the interval between two such tones, or the two tones sounding in unison.
something in the seventh position
one of seven equal parts of a whole
- Alternative form of