Jump to navigation Jump to search
- to cut; to perform an incision
- to cut; to make reductions in a budget
- to cut; to divide something with a knife, etc.
- (reflexive) to cut oneself; to accidentally or intentionally hurt oneself with a sharp object
- (reflexive) to curdle, said of milk, a sauce, etc.
- (geometry) to cut; to intersect; to cross
- (archaic) to purify, to cleanse one's soul
Conjugation of skära (class 4 strong)
- (to perform an incision): snitta
|Declension of skära|
- absolute singular definite and plural form of skär.