Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: SLUDGE
Possibly related to slush.
- Solids separated from suspension in a liquid.
- A residual semi-solid material left from industrial, water treatment, or wastewater treatment processes.
- A sediment of accumulated minerals in a steam boiler.
- A mass of small pieces of ice on the surface of a body of water.
- (uncountable, music) sludge metal
- → Italian: sludge
generic term for separated solids
residual material from a process
sediment of minerals in a steam boiler
small pieces of ice