Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
southeast (plural southeasts)
- The direction of the cardinal compass point halfway between south and east, specifically 135°, abbreviated as SE.
southeast (US) or south-east (UK)
- southeastern (UK: south-eastern), southeasternmost; occupying a position that is relatively southeast of another.
- Towards the southeast (UK: south-east); southeastwards.
- From the southeast, southeasterly
Towards the southeast
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked