See also: Appendix:Variations of "se"
SE (plural SEs)
- Abbreviation of southeast.
- Initialism of second edition.
- Initialism of special edition.
- (computing) Initialism of standard edition.
- (aeronautics, space) Initialism of sustainer engine.
- (physics) Initialism of secondary electron.
- (train control) Initialism of STM European.
- Abbreviation of sudeosto (“southeast”).
- Abbreviation of サウンドエフェクト. a pre-recorded piece of music played at a concert, often before or after a concert
- Abbreviation of システムエンジニア. a type of computer engineer with work spanning from requirements definition, design, development, deployment, to project management
- Abbreviation of Sergipe. (Brazilian state)