Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (slang, transitive) To perform oral sex (fellatio or cunnilingus) on.
- You might think your boyfriend's straight, but he sucked me off last night.
- 2008, Tristan Taormino & Ali Liebegott, Best Lesbian Erotica, page 99:
- "Ask her if I could please suck her off," I said desperately to Jerry, having no idea what the correct protocol was, but I didn't care.
- 2011, Angela Knight, Master of Smoke, →ISBN:
- He'd had plans for this night, careful plans, and they did not include letting Eva suck him off. If anything, he intended to suck her off.
- 2016, Leo Butler, Decades, →ISBN:
- You know you can suck him off if you want to him feel better.
- 2017, Willa Edwards, The Governor's Special Aide, →ISBN:
- I don't care if I have to sit here all day and suck him off. If that is what he wants, I'll be happy to oblige. I'd suck him off all damn day and leave the happiest girl you've ever seen. But that's not what he wants tonight. He has another commitment.
to give a blowjob