Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
tweener (plural tweeners)
- (sports) A person who plays at two positions, not good enough at either to be restricted to it.
- (tennis) A shot that is hit between the legs.
- (computing) A computing device that is smaller than a traditional laptop, but larger than a PDA.
- (professional wrestling slang) A professional wrestler who is neutral or morally ambiguous; neither a face nor a heel, or showing no favoritism to either allegiance.
- (cinematography) A person, machine or piece of software that performs tweening.
- (film) A film that falls between two genres (and thus may not be easily marketed).