Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Audio (US) (file)
wandering (not comparable)
- Which wanders; travelling from place to place.
- (medicine, of an organ) Abnormally capable of moving in certain directions.
- a wandering kidney; a wandering liver
terms derived from wandering
wandering (plural wanderings)
- Travelling with no preset route; roaming.
- Irregular turning of the eyes.
- Aimless thought.
- Straying from a desired path.
- (chiefly in the plural) Disordered speech or delirium.
turning of eyes
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- present participle of