Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Rhymes: -iː
- An English topographic surname for someone who lived near a meadow (the Anglo-Saxon for meadow being ley or leag).
- A surname of Chinese origin, a variant of 李 (pinyin: Lǐ) and other less common names such as 黎 (Lí) and 理 (Lǐ)
- A surname of Korean origin, a variant of Rhee (Hanja: 李; Hangul: 이 & 리)
- A male given name derived from the surname, or a nickname for names such as Leo and Leroy
- A female given name popular in conjoined names such as Lee Ann or Mary Lee.
- Any of various place names, including a river in England, and a river in Co. Cork, Ireland.
Lee f (plural Leeën)