Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- An association or combination of businesses, financial institutions, or investors, for the purpose of engaging in a joint venture.
- A similar arrangement among non-commercial institutions or organizations.
- An association or society.
- (law) The right of a spouse to all the normal relationships with his or her mate.
association or combination of businesses
association or society
- genitive masculine plural of
- genitive feminine plural of
- genitive neuter plural of