cornu (plural cornua)
- A horn, or anything shaped like or resembling a horn.
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
Related terms 
From Latin cornūtus.
- IPA: /kɔʁ.ny/
- a horn, antler
- a tusk
- the horns of the moon
- an arm or wing of an army
- (music) a horn as a musical instrument
- any substance like the material of a horn, such as the bill of a bird
- the end of a book or scroll, usually made of ivory
- (figuratively) power, strength, might
Derived terms 
- cornu in Charlton T. Lewis & Charles Short, A Latin Dictionary, Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1879