Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- 1 English
- 2 German
- 3 Icelandic
- 4 Norwegian Bokmål
- (vulgar) Urine.
- 1611 Monster, I do smell all horse-piss; at which my nose is in great indignation. — Shakespeare, The Tempest, Act 4, Scene 1.
- 2005 There in a puddle of piss sat Princess Fatima, her dress up over her knees, vomit dripping onto her bodice - Richard Connelly Miller, Tanglefoot
- (vulgar, slang) Alcoholic beverage, especially of inferior quality.
1974, Donald Newlove, The Drunks, ISBN 9780841503373, page 33:
- Let's dash over to Fisher's for a fifth of that one-fifty-one West Indian. We can't drink this piss, it's degrading.
- See also Wikisaurus:urine
- (intransitive, vulgar) To urinate.
- 1601 O Jove, a beastly fault! And then another fault in the semblance of a fowl; think on ’t, Jove; a foul fault! When gods have hot backs, what shall poor men do? For me, I am here a Windsor stag; and the fattest, I think, i’ the forest. Send me a cool rut-time, Jove, or who can blame me to piss my tallow? Who comes here? my doe? — Shakespeare, The Merry Wives of Windsor, Act 5, Scene 5.
- (transitive, vulgar) To discharge as or with the urine.
(vulgar) to urinate
Terms derived from the noun or verb piss
From pissa (“to pee”).
piss n (genitive singular piss, no plural)
declension of piss
- imperative of