Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (idiomatic, intransitive, vulgar, colloquial, UK, Canada) To leave, to go away. [from mid-20th c.]
- They've pissed off and left us in the lurch!
- Why don't you piss off and leave us alone?
- (idiomatic, transitive, vulgar, colloquial) To annoy, anger
- What really pisses me off about my job is that I have to get up at six o'clock.
- (to leave): bugger off, fuck off, get lost, pee off, rack off, take a hike
- (to annoy): cheese off, pee off, tee off, tick off, torque off
To leave, to go away