Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (dismissal) Command asking someone to leave them alone.
- Go away, stop annoying me!
- To depart or leave a place.
- I'm not going to buy it. Please go away and don't come back.
- To travel somewhere, especially on holiday or vacation.
- Are you going away this year?
- To become invisible, vanish or disappear.
- As you get closer the haze goes away.
- This cold just won't go away.
- See also Wikisaurus:go away
to depart or leave a place
to travel somewhere, especially on holiday or vacation
to become invisible, vanish or disappear
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.