Unorthodox variant of 沖.
冲 (radical 15 冫+4, 6 strokes, cangjie input 戈一中 (IML), composition ⿰冫中)
- KangXi: page 131, character 28
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 1616
- Dae Jaweon: page 294, character 19
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 1, page 295, character 8
- Unihan data for U+51B2
|For pronunciation and definitions of 冲 – see 沖.
(This character, 冲, is the simplified and variant traditional form of 沖.)
|For pronunciation and definitions of 冲 – see 衝.
(This character, 冲, is the simplified form of 衝.)
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- Alternative form of 沖
冲 • (chung) (hangeul 충, revised chung, McCune-Reischauer ch'ung)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text