吴 (radical 30 口+4, 7 strokes, cangjie input 口一大 (RMK), composition ⿱口天)
- KangXi: page 179, character 7
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 3366
- Dae Jaweon: page 397, character 1
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 1, page 585, character 3
- Unihan data for U+5434
Glyph origin 1
Simplified from 吳.
|For pronunciation and definitions of 吴 – see 吳.
(This character, 吴, is the simplified and variant traditional form of 吳.)
Glyph origin 2
|For pronunciation and definitions of 吴 – see 吞.
(This character, 吴, is a variant form of 吞.)
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- to give something, to do something for someone
吴 • (o) (hangeul 오, revised o, McCune-Reischauer o)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text