Jump to navigation Jump to search
big; great; huge; large; major; wide; deep; oldest; eldest; doctor
to manage; to heed; to put in order; reason; logic; science; inner principle or structure
|simp. and trad.
- (～白族自治州, ～州) Dali Bai Autonomous Prefecture (an autonomous prefecture of Yunnan, China)
- (～市) Dali (a county-level city in Dali Bai Autonomous Prefecture, Yunnan, China)
- (～鎮, ～古城) Dali (a town in Dali City, Dali Bai Autonomous Prefecture, Yunnan, China, also known as Dali Old Town)
- Alternative name for 下關／下关 (Xiàguān, “Xiaguan, the new town, seat of Dali Bai Autonomous Prefecture”).
- (～國) (historical) Dali Kingdom (a medieval state controlled from the old town)
- (～府) (historical) Dali Prefecture (a prefecture controlled by the old town under imperial China)
- (old town as capital of an independent kingdom): 首府 (shǒufǔ)
- (kingdom): 大中國／大中国 (under Gao Shengtai); 後大理／后大理, 後理國／后理国 (after 1096)