Japanese form Simplified from 娛 (吳 → 呉).
Present form Phono-semantic compound (形聲): semantic 女 (“woman”) + phonetic 呉.
娯 (radical 38 女+7, 10 strokes, cangjie input 女口女金 (VRVC), composition ⿰女呉)
- pleasure, enjoyment, amusement
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 263, character 25
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 6307
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 2, page 1051, character 8
- Unihan data for U+5A2F
(common “Jōyō” kanji)
娯 • (o) (hangeul 오, revised o, McCune-Reischauer o)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text