璦 (radical 96 玉+13, 17 strokes, cangjie input 一土月月水 (MGBBE), four-corner 12147, composition ⿰𤣩愛)
- KangXi: page 742, character 27
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 21267
- Dae Jaweon: page 1151, character 34
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 2, page 1142, character 4
- Unihan data for U+74A6
Phono-semantic compound (形聲, OC *qɯːds): semantic 𤣩 (“jade”) + phonetic 愛 (OC *qɯːds).
Note: The zero initial /∅-/ is commonly pronounced with a ng-initial /ŋ-/ in some varieties of Cantonese, including Hong Kong Cantonese.
- † fine quality jade
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text
- On (unclassified): あい (ai)