皜 (radical 106 白+10, 15 strokes, cangjie input 竹日卜口月 (HAYRB), four-corner 20627, composition ⿰白高)
- bright, luminous
- same as 皓
- KangXi: page 789, character 4
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 22769
- Dae Jaweon: page 1203, character 28
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 4, page 2651, character 2
- Unihan data for U+769C
|For pronunciation and definitions of 皜 – see 皓 (“bright, luminous; white; etc.”).
(This character, 皜, is a variant form of 皓.)
|For pronunciation and definitions of 皜 – see 暠 (“daybreak; bright and brilliant”).
(This character, 皜, is a variant form of 暠.)
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- On (unclassified): こう (kō), ごう (gō)
皜 • (ho) (hangeul 호, revised ho, McCune-Reischauer ho, Yale ho)
- clean, pure