觧 (radical 148 角+6, 13 strokes, cangjie input 弓月廿手 (NBTQ), composition ⿰角羊)
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 1143, character 2
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 35074
- Dae Jaweon: page 1609, character 4
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 8 (in addendum), page 40, character 11
- Unihan data for U+89E7
|For pronunciation and definitions of 觧 – see 解.
(This character, 觧, is the former (1969–1976) Singaporean simplified and variant form of 解.)
|For pronunciation and definitions of 觧 – see 鮮.
(This character, 觧, is a variant form of 鮮.)
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text
- On (unclassified): かい (kai), げ (ge)
- Kun: とく (toku)