駄 (radical 187 馬+4, 14 strokes, cangjie input 尸火大戈 (SFKI), composition ⿰馬太)
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 1435, character 21
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 44633
- Dae Jaweon: page 1960, character 5
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 7, page 4543, character 9
- Unihan data for U+99C4
Phono-semantic compound (形聲): semantic 馬 + phonetic 太 (OC *tʰaːds).
|For pronunciation and definitions of 駄 – see 馱 (“to carry on one's back; load carried by a pack animal”).
(This character, 駄, is an ancient variant form of 馱.)
(common “Jōyō” kanji, shinjitai kanji, kyūjitai form 馱)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text