駅 (radical 187 馬+4, 14 strokes, cangjie input 尸火尸人 (SFSO), four-corner 77387, composition ⿰馬尺)
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 1435, character 21
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 44633
- Dae Jaweon: page 1960, character 6
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 7, page 4545, character 9
- Unihan data for U+99C5
Usage of 駅
in Hong Kong along with a superscript gloss of 站
|For pronunciation and definitions of 駅 – see 驛.
(This character, 駅, is a variant form of 驛.)
|For pronunciation and definitions of 駅 – see 站.
(This character, 駅, is a variant form of 站.)
Simplified from 驛 (睪 → 尺).
(grade 3 “Kyōiku” kanji, shinjitai kanji, kyūjitai form 驛)
Note: When used as a suffix, the accent falls on the last syllable of the place name.
駅 (shinjitai kanji, kyūjitai kanji 驛, hiragana えき, rōmaji eki)
- station (train, underground/subway)
- 駅伝 (ekiden, “long-distance relay race”)
- 駅前 (ekimae, “in front of the station”)