Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (international standards) ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code for Saint Barthélemy since 2007.
- Initialism of British Leyland.
BL (plural BLs)
- (UK military) Initialism of breechloader.
- 1879, War Office, Manual of Siege and Garrison Artillery Exercises, p. 37:
BL (not comparable)
- (UK military) Initialism of breechloading.
From Japanese BL, from ボーイズラブ, from English boy+love.
- Initialism of boys' love (“yaoi media”).
From Japanese BL (ボーイズラブ), from English boys + love.
- boys' love (yaoi media); gay, male homosexuality
- 耽美 (dānměi)
- ISO 3166-2:CH code of Basel-Landschaft (canton)
- Initialism of ボーイズラブ (bōizu rabu, “boys' love”).
- Coordinate terms: BL (literally “boys' love”), GL (literally “girls' love”), NL (“heterosexual love”, literally “normal love; nonke love”), TL (literally “teens' love”)
- Initialism of 보이즈 러브 (boijeu reobeu, “boys' love”).
- Translingual lemmas
- Translingual symbols
- ISO 3166-1 alpha-2
- English lemmas
- English proper nouns
- English words without vowels
- English initialisms
- English nouns
- English countable nouns
- British English
- English adjectives
- English uncomparable adjectives
- English terms borrowed from Japanese
- English terms derived from Japanese
- English twice-borrowed terms
- English uncountable nouns
- en:Japanese fiction
- en:Romance fiction
- Chinese terms borrowed from Japanese
- Chinese terms derived from Japanese
- Chinese terms derived from English
- Chinese lemmas
- Chinese nouns
- Chinese terms written in foreign scripts
- German lemmas
- German proper nouns
- Japanese terms with IPA pronunciation
- Japanese lemmas
- Japanese nouns
- Japanese initialisms
- Japanese terms written in foreign scripts
- Korean lemmas
- Korean nouns
- Korean initialisms
- Korean terms written in foreign scripts