Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: burton
- An English habitational surname, from Old English for someone who lived in any of several places with that name.
- A male given name
- A number of places in the United States:
- A number of places in England and Wales:
- A small village in Duddon and Burton parish, Cheshire West and Chester, Cheshire (OS grid ref SJ5163).
- A village on the Wirral Peninsula in Cheshire West and Chester, Cheshire (OS grid ref SJ3174).
- A village in Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole district, Dorset (OS grid ref SZ1694).
- A village in West Lindsey district, Lincolnshire (OS grid ref SK9674).
- A hamlet in Bamburgh parish, Northumberland (OS grid ref NU1733).
- A civil parish in East Staffordshire district, Staffordshire, which serves and is also short for .
- A village in Nettleton parish, Wiltshire (OS grid ref ST8179).
- A hamlet in Mere parish, Wiltshire (OS grid ref ST8232).
- A village in Pembrokeshire, Wales (OS grid ref SM9805).
- A village in Wrexham county borough, Wales (OS grid ref SJ3557).
Terms derived from Burton