Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Alutor lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Alutor adjectives: Alutor terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Alutor adverbs: Alutor terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Alutor conjunctions: Alutor terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Alutor morphemes: Alutor word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Alutor nouns: Alutor terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Alutor pronouns: Alutor terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Alutor verbs: Alutor terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Alutor lemmas"
The following 138 pages are in this category, out of 138 total.