Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Fundamental » All languages » Bengali » Lemmas » Verbs
Bengali terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
- Category:Bengali verb forms: Bengali verbs that are conjugated to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Bengali intransitive verbs: Bengali verbs that don't require any grammatical objects.
- Category:Bengali phrasal verbs: Bengali verbs accompanied by particles, such as prepositions and adverbs.
- Category:Bengali transitive verbs: Bengali verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed to one or more grammatical objects.
|Top – অ আ ই ঈ উ ঊ ঋ ঌ এ ঐ ও ঔ ক খ গ ঘ ঙ চ ছ জ ঝ ঞ ট ঠ ড ঢ ণ ত থ দ ধ ন প ফ ব ভ ম য র ল শ ষ স হ|
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- Bengali verb forms (0 c, 8 e)
- Bengali intransitive verbs (0 c, 29 e)
- Bengali phrasal verbs (0 c, 1 e)
- Bengali transitive verbs (0 c, 29 e)
Pages in category "Bengali verbs"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 331 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)