Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Fula lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Fula conjunctions: Fula terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Fula determiners: Fula terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of following noun.
- Category:Fula morphemes: Fula word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Fula nouns: Fula terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Fula numerals: Fula terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Fula particles: Fula terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Fula prepositions: Fula adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Fula pronouns: Fula terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Fula proper nouns: Fula nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Fula verbs: Fula terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
Pages in category "Fula lemmas"
The following 167 pages are in this category, out of 167 total.