Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Gallo lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Gallo adjectives: Gallo terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Gallo adverbs: Gallo terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Gallo interjections: Gallo terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Gallo morphemes: Gallo word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Gallo nouns: Gallo terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Gallo prepositions: Gallo adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Gallo pronouns: Gallo terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Gallo verbs: Gallo terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Gallo lemmas"
The following 165 pages are in this category, out of 165 total.