Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Hadza lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Hadza adjectives: Hadza terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Hadza adverbs: Hadza terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Hadza determiners: Hadza terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of following noun.
- Category:Hadza morphemes: Hadza word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Hadza nouns: Hadza terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Hadza pronouns: Hadza terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Hadza proper nouns: Hadza nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Hadza verbs: Hadza terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Hadza lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 284 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)