Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Matal lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Matal adjectives: Matal terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Matal adverbs: Matal terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Matal conjunctions: Matal terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Matal determiners: Matal terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of following noun.
- Category:Matal morphemes: Matal word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Matal nouns: Matal terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Matal numerals: Matal terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Matal prepositions: Matal adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Matal pronouns: Matal terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Matal verbs: Matal terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Matal conjunctions (0 c, 4 e)
- ► Matal determiners (0 c, 6 e)
- ► Matal morphemes (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Matal verbs (1 c, 29 e)
Pages in category "Matal lemmas"
The following 140 pages are in this category, out of 140 total.