Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Polabian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Polabian adjectives: Polabian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Polabian adverbs: Polabian terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Polabian conjunctions: Polabian terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Polabian morphemes: Polabian word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Polabian multiword terms: Polabian lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Polabian nouns: Polabian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Polabian numerals: Polabian terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Polabian prepositions: Polabian adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Polabian pronouns: Polabian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Polabian proper nouns: Polabian nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Polabian verbs: Polabian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Polabian conjunctions (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Polabian verbs (1 c, 13 e)
Pages in category "Polabian lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 320 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)