Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
» Polabian language » Lemmas
Polabian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Polabian adjectives: Polabian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Polabian adverbs: Polabian terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Polabian nouns: Polabian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Polabian pronouns: Polabian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Polabian verbs: Polabian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Polabian lemmas"
The following 169 pages are in this category, out of 169 total.