Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Yagara lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Yagara adjectives: Yagara terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Yagara adverbs: Yagara terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Yagara determiners: Yagara terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of following noun.
- Category:Yagara interjections: Yagara terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Yagara nouns: Yagara terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Yagara numerals: Yagara terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Yagara particles: Yagara terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Yagara phrases: Yagara groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Yagara pronouns: Yagara terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Yagara proper nouns: Yagara nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Yagara verbs: Yagara terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Yagara determiners (0 c, 4 e)
- ► Yagara interjections (0 c, 4 e)
- ► Yagara verbs (0 c, 16 e)
Pages in category "Yagara lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 244 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)