HC (plural HCs)
- (organic chemistry) Initialism of hydrocarbonate.
- (organic chemistry, refrigeration) Initialism of hydrocarbon., a class of molecules containing hydrogen and carbon atoms
- (sports) Initialism of hockey club.
- (music, subculture) Abbreviation of hardcore.
- CFC (chlorofluorocarbon)
- HCFC (hydrochlorofluorocarbon)
- HFC (hydroflurocarbon)
- AC (athletics club) ("athletics" as in track-and-field)
- BC (baseball club)
- BC (basketball club)
- FC (football club)
- SC (soccer club)