- 1 Translingual
- 2 English
- 3 Cornish
- 4 Czech
- 5 French
- 6 Italian
- 7 Latvian
- 8 Spanish
- 9 Welsh
- Companion of Honour, a British honour and postnomial abbreviation.
- heavy cruiser, a variant of the cruiser type of warship
- (Canada) the hockey club, the Montreal Canadiens
- (US, army, aviation) the prefix for cargo helicopter designations
- (set theory) continuum hypothesis
CH (upper case, lower case ch)
- Third letter of the Cornish Alphabet
Upper case CH is usually used only in texts or parts of texts fully written in upper case. If it is the first letter of a name or of a sentence, mixed case Ch is usually used.
CH m pl
- Chieti (Italian town in Abruzzo)
- a letter used in older, pre-World-War-II Latvian spelling, but now replaced everywhere by H (lower case h).
This letter can still be found in older books, or in books written by the Latvian diaspora prior to the fall of the Soviet Union. It used to represent the sound of IPA symbol /x/, as distinct from /h/; but since these sounds have merged as /x/ in current Latvian pronunciation, <h> (= /x/) is now used in all cases.
- Chihuahua (Mexican state)
- che, the fourth letter of the Spanish alphabet