|Unicode name||LATIN CAPITAL LETTER C WITH CARON|
|Unicode block||Latin Extended-A|
Č upper case (lower case č)
- (Latin script): Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Sſs Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz
- (Variations of letter C): Ćć Ĉĉ Čč Ċċ C̄c̄ Çç Ḉḉ Ȼȼ Ƈƈ ɕ ᴄ Ｃｃ
- (Letters using háček sign): Ǎǎ Čč Ďď Ěě Ǧǧ Ȟȟ Ǐǐ J̌ǰ Ǩǩ Ľľ Ňň Ǒǒ Řř Šš Ťť Ǔǔ Ǚǚ Žž Ǯǯ DŽDždž Ǆǅǆ
Proposed in 1908 as part of the new Latvian spelling by the scientific commission headed by K. Mīlenbahs, which was accepted and began to be taught in schools in 1909. Prior to that, Latvian had been written in German Fraktur, and sporadically in Cyrillic.
Č (upper case, lower case č)
- Letters of the Latvian alphabet:
- The 4th letter of the Serbo-Croatian alphabet alphabet, preceded by C and followed by Ć, and representing /tʃ/.
Č (lower case č)
- (Latin script letters) bukva; Aa, Ââ, Bb, Cc, Čč, Ʒʒ, Ǯǯ, Dd, Đđ, Ee, Ff, Gg, Ǧǧ, Ǥǥ, Hh, Ii, Jj, Kk, Ǩǩ, Ll, Mm, Nn, Ŋŋ, Oo, Õõ, Pp, Rr, Ss, Šš, Tt, Uu, Vv, Zz, Žž, Åå, Ää, ˊ
Č (capital, lowercase č)