Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Kabyle lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Kabyle adjectives: Kabyle terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Kabyle adverbs: Kabyle terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Kabyle conjunctions: Kabyle terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Kabyle determiners: Kabyle terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of the following noun.
- Category:Kabyle interjections: Kabyle terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Kabyle morphemes: Kabyle word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Kabyle multiword terms: Kabyle lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Kabyle nouns: Kabyle terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Kabyle numerals: Kabyle terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Kabyle particles: Kabyle terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Kabyle prepositions: Kabyle adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Kabyle pronouns: Kabyle terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Kabyle proper nouns: Kabyle nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Kabyle verbs: Kabyle terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Kabyle conjunctions (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Kabyle determiners (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Kabyle interjections (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Kabyle verbs (7 c, 34 e)
Pages in category "Kabyle lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 203 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- Asamar alemmas