Jump to navigation Jump to search
Õ (uppercase, lowercase õ)
- The 27th letter of the Estonian alphabet, preceded by W and followed by Ä.
From Old Galician-Portuguese Õ, Ō, Ȯ. Originally the letter O with a superscript N.
Õ (upper case, lower case õ)
- the letter O with a tilde
Õ (lower case õ)
- The twenty-fifth letter of the Skolt Sami alphabet, written in the Latin script.
- Character boxes with compositions
- Latin-1 Supplement block
- Latin script characters
- Estonian lemmas
- Estonian letters
- Portuguese terms derived from Old Galician-Portuguese
- Portuguese 1-syllable words
- Portuguese terms with IPA pronunciation
- Portuguese lemmas
- Portuguese letters
- Skolt Sami terms with IPA pronunciation
- Skolt Sami lemmas
- Skolt Sami letters