Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Silesian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Silesian adjectives: Silesian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Silesian adverbs: Silesian terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Silesian conjunctions: Silesian terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Silesian morphemes: Silesian word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Silesian multiword terms: Silesian lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Silesian nouns: Silesian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Silesian numerals: Silesian terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Silesian particles: Silesian terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Silesian prepositions: Silesian adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Silesian pronouns: Silesian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Silesian proper nouns: Silesian nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Silesian verbs: Silesian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Silesian conjunctions (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Silesian verbs (2 c, 5 e)
Pages in category "Silesian lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 287 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)