Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A city in and the administrative centre of Highland council area, Scotland.
- A rural locality in the Shire of Livingstone, Queensland, Australia.
- A rural community in Inverness County, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- A municipality of Centre-du-Québec, Quebec, Canada.
- A community, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden.
- An unincorporated community in Bullock County, Alabama.
- A former CDP and neighborhood of Hoover, Shelby County, a suburb of Birmingham, Alabama.
- An unincorporated community and census-designated place in Marin County, California.
- A census-designated place in Arapahoe County, Colorado.
- A city, the county seat of Citrus County, Florida, United States.
- A suburban village in Cook County, Illinois, United States.
- An unincorporated community in Steuben County, Indiana.
- A town in Sunflower County, Mississippi.
- A census-designated place in Hill County, Montana.
city in Scotland
Inverness (plural Invernesses)
- A type of overcoat constructed without sleeves and having a shoulder cape extending to the wrists. The best examples are quite heavy, made from Harris tweed; often associated with Sherlock Holmes.
- A variation of this coat, the "coachman's cape": the shoulder cape does not extend around the back but is made of two segments, the length of each being sewn into the seam of the coat on either side.