Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Appendix:Variations of "ms"
- The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Montserrat.
- (metrology) Symbol for the megasiemens, an SI unit of electrical conductance equal to 106 siemens.
- Middle School.
- Mint State - a grading term used in numismatics
- Morphine. (Morphine Sulfate)
- Mato Grosso do Sul, a state of Brazil.
- (philately) Mini-sheet.
MS sg (p MSS)
- Initialism of Microsoft. (a software company)
- Abbreviation of Mississippi. (a state of the United States of America)
- (pathology, uncountable) Initialism of Multiple sclerosis. (a chronic, inflammatory, demyelinating disease)
- (academics) Initialism of Master of Science.
- Abbreviation of Mato Grosso do Sul. (Brazilian state)