Jump to navigation Jump to search
PL (plural PLs)
- Initialism of .
- (US, law, government) Public Law.
- 1982, Richard Gilmore, A Poor Harvest: The Clash of Policies and Interests in the Grain Trade, page 21:
- The government's primary market promotion tool is Public Law 480, the Food for Peace program. Since its inception in 1954, PL 480 has provided an outlet in less-developed countries for American agricultural surpluses.
- (topology) Piecewise linear.
- (biochemistry) Initialism of .
- (handbells) Abbreviation of .